The Chinese were the first ones to discover that the pearl powder and the hydrolyzed pearl can have their place in the cosmetics for healing the skin.
The pearls improve the complexion, detoxify the skin and have a therapeutic and tonifying effect on the face skin, which allows them to find their place in the medicine too.
- For smoothing the face skin. The pearl powder is rich with amino acids that give the skin the nourishment needed to regenerate the skin cells. There are creams based on pearl powder which can help by providing the needed care for your skin.
- For a skin detoxification. The hydrolyzed pearl is rich with mineral salts that help in detoxifying the face skin and the whole body’s skin. This water is a natural tonic which can be used twice a day. It is very important to detoxify the skin in order to have a perfect skin.
- Capsules for an anti – age effect. In the pharmacy there are capsules based on pearl powder which have an anti – age effect on the skin. The pearl powder is rich with proteins which help the skin to win the battle with the wrinkles on the face.
If you use the hydrolyzed pearl as a natural tonic, you will have the same anti – age effect.
- Against the skin irritations. Because the hydrolyzed pearl is also rich with oligo – elements, it helps by curing the skin faster and by calming the different irritations on the skin. For a bigger effect you can put few drops of the hydrolyzed pearl in your face cream or in your body lotion.
- For a perfect skin. The pearl powder and the hydrolyzed pearl clean the skin profoundly, energize the skin and tonify it. You can also make homemade masks with it by adding an olive oil or eggs.