Freckles are one cute phenomena that a girl can have. We really do like girls with those cute freckles on their faces. Who doesn’t love a freckled look?!
Freckles are light brown pigmentation spots on the skin made up of a mass of skin cells which hold the melanin pigment caused due to hormonal imbalance or over-exposure to the sunlight and they are mostly seen on the face, arms and shoulders. They are not harmful but, they could be annoying to some people because, they aren't easy to get rid of. They are stubborn just as are the acne, the open pores and the patchy skin. And, if you are among those who aren’t thrilled by them, read below in the text to find out how you can get rid of them.
- Lemon - Lemons have effective, organic components that can lighten the freckles and other skin pigmentations. Their natural lightning properties can reduce freckles and blemishes.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera has some components that can effectively reduce skin pigmentation. It is trusted and effective treatment for freckles.
- Buttermilk - Buttermilk is yet another kitchen remedy that aids in reducing freckles. It also leaves our skin supple and hydrated.
- Almond Oil - Almond oil is rich in vitamin A and vitamin E which play big role in nourishing the skin and reducing the pigmentation.
- Mint and Bananas - Mint is rich in antioxidants which can help reduce the stubborn freckles. On the other hand, the nutrients present in bananas can help the skin hydration. The both ingredients mixed together go well in reducing the freckled skin.
So, go ahead and try these natural ways if you want to reduce the pigmentation and get that natural healthy glow of the skin.