In winter the hands are dry and damaged. Sometimes, the hand creams from the shops don’t help.
In order to have hydrated and nourished hands, you should treat them every day, but you should also use hydrating and nourishing creams. So, how to do a homemade hand cream, so you can have soft hands even in winter?
- A hand cream for dry damaged hands. In order to hydrate and nourish the dry damaged hands, you should do this homemade hand cream:
- 50 gr shea butter
- 6 drops of vitamin E
- 2 tablespoons carrot essential oil
- 20 to 30 drops of lemongrass essential oil
- ½ tablespoon melted beeswax
Because the beeswax should be melted, you add the shea butter and you heat this mixture.
You add the essential oils and the vitamin E and you mix it.
You pour the mixture in a jar and you let it cool.
- A hand cream for dry hands. To hydrate even the driest hands, you should do this hand cream:
- lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon glycerin
This recipe is very easy as you only need to mix the ingredients.
But please be careful: you can only mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- A nourishing hand cream. To nourish the hands, you should do this hand cream:
- 45 g of melted shea butter
- 3 drops of grapefruit seed extract
- 5 ml of sweet almond oil
- 5 ml of honey
Once you have melted the shea butter, you add the other ingredients. Mix them well. Add the mixture in a jar.
To do a homemade hand cream, you need to use well cleaned jars, in which you will store the hand cream afterwards.
You can use the homemade hand creams for 3 months.
Those homemade hand creams protect the hands from the cold, unlike the other cosmetic hand creams.