There are a lot of natural ways to get rid of the dark circles. For example, you can put cooled teabags of chamomile or mint tea, or, you can cut two slices of cucumber and put them on the dark circles.
But, if you don’t have a lot of time to get rid of them naturally, then you can simply camouflage them with makeup.
- Use concealers. To camouflage the dark circles right away, you should use eye creams and then concealers. The concealer should be one shade lighter than the color of your skin, because you need to hide the dark circles which are darker than your skin color. You should apply the concealer by tapping it. This action of tapping activates the microcirculation. You apply your foundation under the eyes too.
- Use a red pencil. Yes, you read that right: a red pencil. This is the trick that most of the makeup artists use to hide the dark circles. You apply a red lip pencil on the dark circles. You put a foundation afterwards. You shouldn’t use concealers. Regarding the red color of the lip pencil, it shouldn’t be too dark nor too light.
- Avoid the very light eye shadows. You should avoid the very light eye shadows, because they accentuate the dark circles and give a look of a tiered person. It is better to use nude eye shadows which give a natural and fresh look. The white creamy eyeshadows with sparkling elements accentuate the dark circles the most.
- Use products that activate the microcirculation. Because the dark circles can be also caused by a bad microcirculation, to activate it, you can use specialized eye products which activate the microcirculation.
- Use eye creams based on hyaluronic acid. The hyaluronic acid is already part of the human body and it is excellent in covering the dark circles. So, this is why you need to use eye creams based on hyaluronic acid.
Don’t forget to have a sufficient sleep and to drink a lot of water, in order to avoid the dark circles in the first place.