Since it’s summer, everybody wants to have the perfect golden tan.
As we already know, the UV rays are very dangerous for the skin and its health.
We have found few ideas on how to self-tan at home. You can use those ideas during winter time too.
- Prepare the skin. First things first, you have to prepare the skin, before self - tanning:
- You have to scrub your body in order not to have any kinds of spots.
- Your skin has to be hydrated.
- Recipe No 1: the miracles of the carrot. The carrot tans the skin naturally. If you have a pale tan or sun allergies, you should eat carrots or drink carrot juice.
If you are not a carrot fan, you can put a carrot juice in your day or night cream or, you can directly put a carrot juice on your face or body. It should stay for 20 minutes and afterwards you wash it up.
If you use a body spray, you can also put a carrot juice in it.
The carrot is rich with vitamins and minerals and it will nourish your skin too.
For the face skin, you can make a carrot mask:
- 1 glass of carrot juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon flour
You apply the paste on your face. It should stay for 20 minutes and you wash it up afterwards.
- Recipe No 2: tanning lotion. If you don’t use sprays, you can make a tanning body lotion. It will have the same effect. The only difference is that the lotion hydrates the skin more.
- Cinnamon body lotion:
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Those 3 ingredients are important to obtain the color of your lotion. You need to mix them in order to get the desired color. Afterwards, you put this mixture in your favorite body lotion. You have to mix very well until you get a homogeneous paste. You can only use the lotion after several hours.
You will get jealous looks for your perfect golden tan this summer.