The avocado is always a part of our meal. The avocado is a very powerful antioxidant, rich in fibers and it is the ally of the persons who want to lose weight.
The avocado is frequently used in cosmetics and is a part of a lot of hair and skin products.
We have found several avocado masks, so you can enjoy in its benefits for the face skin.
- Avocado mask to soften the skin. This mask is recommended for a combination skin. To make it you need:
- The flesh of half an avocado
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons of hazelnut oil
You need to mix the ingredients in order to get a homogenous paste. You need to apply it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes. It should be rinsed with a lukewarm water.
- Anti – wrinkle mask. This mask is recommended for a dry skin. The avocado contains fatty acids which are necessary for the skin health. To make this mask you need:
- Half an avocado
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil
You need to blend the flesh of the avocado and you add the olive oil afterwards. You need to mix the ingredients until you get a green paste.
You apply the mask, leave it for 20 minutes and you rinse it with a cold water.
- A mask to eliminate the dark circles under the eyes. The avocado is rich with vitamins which are necessary in order to beautify the skin. To get rid of the dark circles, you will need:
- 1 avocado
- 5 drops of almond oil
You need to peel the avocado and blend its flesh. You add the almond oil afterwards.
You apply the mask on the dark circles and you leave it for 10 minutes. Your skin will be very hydrated.
- A mask to nourish the skin. The avocado protects the skin from the external factors and influences. You can use this mask to hydrate and nourish the skin. To make it, you will need:
- Avocado pulp
- 1 tablespoon of honey
You mix the avocado pulp with the honey. The mask should stay on the face for 30 minutes and should be rinsed with a lukewarm mater.