Moringa is a powerful multi-purpose green herb from South India. Every part of this Indian tree offers great health benefits as they are full of essential nutrients and antioxidants. The leaves, flowers and roots of the drumstick or moringa tree are all edible as they are all full of nutrients and minerals with amazing health benefits. They are also very rich in Vitamin A which makes this superfood a powerful beauty ingredient as well. Moringa face masks are becoming extremely popular for enhancing beauty.
Here are some of the beauty benefits of this amazing herb:
- Moringa can prevent ageing - it can be used topically on the face to prevent wrinkles and free radicals. It can also help firm the skin and reduce wrinkles and blemishes, by making the skin look fresh and young.
- Moringa can soften lips – this ingredient is used in many lip balms and lip care products, as it acts as moisturizer for the sensitive skin of the lips by making them retain their softness.
- Moringa can even skin complexion - moringa can help improve the complexion by giving an even skin tone and reducing blemishes, when applied topically.
- Moringa can remove acne – due to its anti-bacterial properties, moringa oil can prevent acne and breakouts. The effect can be achieved by applying a paste of moringa leaves or moringa oil on the affected areas of the face.
- Moringa can remove toxins from the skin - pimples, acne and breakouts are signs of accumulated toxins in the skin. Moringa can help purify the skin, which will definitely turn into a clearer and healthier skin.
- Moringa can reduces open pores – it can tighten the large open pores of the skin because of its boosting collagen protein, which can help in reducing pores.