There are two types of persons: coffee lovers and those who don’t drink coffee.
The coffee lovers are also divided on those who drink it without sugar and without milk and on those who drink it with both, sugar and milk.
Those recipes are for those who can’t live without coffee and for those who love the smell of the coffee.
- Hide the dark circles. You need coffee in the morning because it helps you wake up, but it can’t hide the dark circles if you drink it. To hide it, you need to try this recipe:
- 1 spoon of ground coffee
- lemon juice
- 1 spoon of cottage cheese
Mix the ingredients in order to obtain a homogenous paste. Place the paste in the fridge to cool it down.
You can apply this paste not only on the dark circles but on the whole face too. It’s a mixture that will renew and that will refresh your skin.
- Prepare an exfoliating mask. To recycle the ground coffee and to get rid of the dead cells, you can proceed with this homemade mask:
- 1 teaspoon of ground coffee
- liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon argan oil
Mix the coffee with the argan oil. Add the honey and mix again.
Apply the mask on the face and let it sit for 10 minutes.
Rinse it with a lukewarm water.
- Lip scrub. To hydrate the dry lips, you should proceed with this recipe:
- 1 teaspoon of ground coffee with
- ½ teaspoon of honey
Mix the ingredients.
Massage the lips with the paste for 30 seconds. Remove the paste with a wet hot towel.
- Repair the scalp. To repair the scalp, apply the ground coffee after shampooing. Massage it and rinse it.
This mask will make the brown hair shiny again. Because the coffee is brown, it’s a mask for brown hair and not for other hair colors.
The coffee is the best natural exfoliant which softens the skin.