The best foundation you can wear is glowing, healthy skin. The flawless, blemish and acne-free skin is a dream of every woman. The stores are full of creams, oils and gels for every skin type and also wrinkle lotions, brightening potions, masks for each part of your face. But in most of the cases you are just paying for a fancy packaging. Well, stop wasting your money on these products and invest them in something else, like, healthy food. The best way to get soft, healthy and beautiful skin is to nourish it from the inside out, and some natural foods will be very helpful.
Here are some of the choices:
- Not only it is a source of high-quality protein, the fish that are high in omega-3 fatty acids have incredible beauty benefits, including glowing skin and shiny strands. The omega-3 fatty acids strengthen cell membranes and hold water in, so your skin looks dewy.
- Eat vegetables. Red, green, and orange vegetables should be on your menu every day. The vegetables contain an array of vitamins and minerals that can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and will make your skin soft and radiant.
- Don’ forget the eggs. The antioxidants found in eggs will protect you against the UV raids and at the same time you will have the most hydrated and softest skin.
- Did you know that the most delicious summer food is perfect for your skin? The watermelon is full of vitamins A and C that keep your skin strong and ensure that you do not lose excess water.
- The delicious Avocado. It is a great source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and monounsaturated fats which are necessary for glowing skin.
- And the last but not least, the powerful almonds. The benefits from them are huge for our overall health and if you want fresh and youthful skin eat them every day, they are prefect snack.