Aspirin is a medication that we all use for pain, fever and inflammation. But, did you know that this ingredient can help in preventing acne? Its anti-inflammatory properties are perfect solution for removing pimples, zits, breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads and scars. It can also soften, smoothen and make the skin flawless. In one-word aspirin can transform the skin naturally.
Here are a few effective remedies with aspirin:
Aspirin and Apple cider vinegar
- Mix a few aspirin tablets with apple cider vinegar until it becomes fine mixture. Apple cider vinegar helps in exfoliation the dead skin cells and acts as a natural cure for pimples and breakouts.
Aspirin and Lemon juice
- Mix a few aspirin tablets with lemon juice till it becomes grainy. It helps in minimizing the harsh effect of sun damage and further slows down the production of free radicals. Lemon juice helps in lightening, brightening and exfoliation of the skin.
Aspirin and Honey
- Mix an aspirin tablet with honey until thick paste. This naturally rich exfoliating face pack is a must-have for stubborn oily skin. Honey is a good source of antioxidants and helps in keeping the skin tight and firm for long time.
Aspirin and Toothpaste
- Mix crushed aspirins with toothpaste till thick mixture. The antibacterial properties of the toothpaste help in treating pimples faster.
Aspirin with Aloe Vera gel and Hydrogen peroxide
- Mix aspirin with aloe vera gel and hydrogen peroxide until fine paste. Hydrogen peroxide is a good source of getting rid of the stubborn and irritating pimples. It absorbs the oil on the face, but it can make the skin dry and flaky. So, make sure to put on a moisturizer.
Aspirin with Aloe Vera gel and Yogurt
- Mix aspirin with a fine aloe vera paste and yogurt until fine mixture. Yogurt has antibacterial and antioxidant properties which can help in healing and cooling the skin’s surface.