The anti-inflammatory properties of the rose water can give a natural and healthy glowing skin. Its antioxidants can soothe the skin and keep it moisturized. The rose water is slightly acidic in nature and it can maintain the natural pH balance. It can also soothe sunburns and provide refreshment and is the best thing for sensitive skin.
Rose water can be used in combination with many different ingredients. Given below are 4 combinations that can be easily made at home.
1. ROSE WATER + BESAN - Besan is one of the ingredients that can provide many beauty benefits such as: reducing acne and facial hair and it can also give an even complexion.
- Mix 2 tsps. of rose water and 1 tbsps. of besan powder until smooth paste. Apply the paste all over the face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water and pat it dry.
2. ROSE WATER + SANDALWOOD - This mixture can help remove tan and balance the oil production. It can also be used as a natural exfoliator. It can help get rid of blemishes by leaving a young and healthy-looking skin.
- Mix 2 tbsps. of sandalwood powder and 3-4 tbsps. of rose water until smooth paste. Apply it on face and after 20-25 minutes when the paste is completely dry, wash it off with cold water.
3. ROSE WATER + ALOE VERA - Aloe Vera nourishes the skin and at the same time keeps it hydrated. It can also improve the skin texture and reduce the scars and acne.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of aloe vera gel and rose water until smooth paste. Apply on face and leave for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
4. ROSE WATER + HONEY - Honey is one of the ingredients which come with skin lightening properties. It helps to eliminate tan as well as lighten scars and pigmentation. It also helps to seal moisture and keep the skin hydrated all day long.
- Mix 3 tbsps. of rose water and 4 tbsps. of honey until smooth mixture. Apply on face and leave it for about 15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.