The sweet orange oil is a part of a lot of recipes for a skin care.
The sweet orange is a part of the citrus fruits family. The citrus fruits contain citric acids which profoundly heal the skin, especially the oily and the combination skin. The citric acids are used to cure acnes and pimples.
This oil has a specific smell which is very calming and relaxing and it is also used for an aromatherapy.
- The sweet orange oil contains vitamin C. The sweet orange oil is made of the orange’s skin. It is commonly known that the orange’s skin contains the most of vitamin C.
- It is the best natural remedy. This oil has antiseptic properties, thanks to which it cures the acnes and the pimples. At the same time, it can help you fall asleep faster.
- The sweet orange oil regenerates the skin. This oil can be used by both the younger ones and by the older ones. It renews the skin tissue and it nourishes the skin. You can also use it for a hot bath.
- This oil helps fight the wrinkles. Because it is very hydrating, you can use it when having a facial sauna.
We have found a recipe on how to prevent the wrinkles:
- 10 drops of almond oil
- 10 drops of sweet orange oil
You should massage your face with this tonic every night before bed. Because this oil is photosensitive, you can not use it in the morning.
- Sweet orange oil for a sensitive skin. If you have a sensitive skin, you can massage your face with this oil. But, you will need to dilute it before applying it on your face.
- Sweet orange oil for a perfect skin. In order to have a perfect skin, you should add several drops of this oil in your night cream or in your shower gel.
We have also found a recipe on how to nourish your body skin after a bath.
- 50 ml of sesame oil
- 50 ml of jojoba oil
- 3 ml of diluted sweet orange oil
- 3 ml of lavender oil
We are pretty sure that you will fall in love with this oil.