30s are supposed to be the years when you have a complete control over your life. You are mature, stable woman who takes care of her body and skin and have a daily beauty routine. But the truth is that the changes in these years are inevitable, you can notice how your body and skin are not the same anymore. Most women in these years may have had their babies and face with post-delivery skin symptoms like dark circles and pigmentation and others can see those first fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Although it looks scary and difficult, you should only follow a basic beauty routine for a complete care of your skin in your 30s. These are our advises:
- The CTM routine is a must. Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing routine is very important when you hit your 30s. It will help to cleanse your skin from dirt and makeup and will keep the skin healthy and smooth.
- Use an eye cream. Using an eye cream now is very important because those fine lines firstly appear on this area. Always choose high quality and hydrating eye cream to keep the fine lines at bay.
- Make the night cream part of your routine. Your skin needs care while you sleep and these creams are known to hydrate the skin making it soft and supple.
- Sunscreen is obligatory. The first signs of sun damage show up in your 30s, that’s why applying sunscreen on the skin is necessary. Sunscreen that contains an SPF of 30 is ideal in the 30s because it will protect the skin from the harmful sun rays and it will not be damaged.
- Be healthy. If you want healthy and glowing skin reduce the intake of alcohol and quit smoking. Drink plenty of water, eat fruits and vegetables every day, and exercise regularly.
Follow these tips and be happy and confident in your 30s.